- 2 steaks
- 1 large onion, chopped into slices
- Salt to taste
- 2 heads of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup water
METHOD OF PREPARING THE RECIPE OF BAKED STEAK WITH MAIONE SAUCE
- Season and fry the steak to your liking in a frying pan.
- After storing the steaks in a refractory or platter.
- In the same pan of the steaks brown the chopped onion in slices, add the garlic, after adding the water.
- Let it cook a little, until the onion softens.
- After done add the mayonnaise and let thicken.
- Add the cream and onions over the steaks and you’re done.