- 500 g of filet mignon
- Ready seasoning (garlic and salt)
- 1/2 can of sour cream
- 500 g mozzarella cheese
- 500 g ham
- Oregano to taste
METHOD OF PREPARING THE INCORPORATION OF LAS VEGAS-STYLE
- Season the steaks with seasoning ready (garlic and salt), reserve for 10 minutes.
- Fry the steaks on low heat with a spoonful of oil, expect to fry and brown one side.
- Turn up the cream without the whey on the steak still in the skillet.
- Place one slice of ham over each steak covered with sour cream.
- Then a slice of cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano over each steak.
- Cover the skillet until the cheese melts.
- Serve together with white rice and green salad.