- 1 kg and 200 g of rump (whole piece with a hole in the middle)
- 1 piece meat bacon
- 1 sausage of paio or calabresa
- Garlic, salt, pepper (to taste)
- Chopped parsley to taste)
- 1 pinch of basil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
METHOD OF PREPARING THE RECIPE OF BAKED MEAT ON THE OVEN
- Mix the garlic, pepper, parsley, vinegar and basil.
- Then place the pieces of bacon and sausage into the meat.
- With the mixture season the meat and reserve for at least 40 minutes.
- Then place the meat in a baking dish greased with oil (3 tablespoons).
- Put butter on top of the meat and line with foil.
- Bake and after 1 hour remove the paper.
- Marinate the meat until golden brown.
- If necessary, dissolve a stock broth and marine until golden brown.
- If you prefer to cook a Calabrian potatoes and when the meat is browning add the potatoes.
- They will brown along with the meat.