- 500 g ground beef (duckling)
- 10 black olives without the pit
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon oregano (or enough)
- 1 tablespoon basil (or enough)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tomatoes without the seeds (cut into cubes)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablets of broth
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of ajinomoto
- How much dehydrated Calabrian pepper
METHOD OF PREPARING THE MEAT FOR PUTTANESCA
- Put the olive oil in the pan, let it stay moderately hot.
- Add the onion and garlic until they begin to brown.
- Now saute the ground beef and add the two beef broth tablets and the aji-no-moto.
- The meat should dry completely (do not add water and do not cover the pan) becoming very dark.
- Now it’s time to add chopped tomatoes, pitted black olives and capers.
- Stir well and to finish add the oregano, basil and pepper pepperoni, stir some more and just serve.