- 1 kg of boneless shank
- 1 liter of boiling water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons seasoning ready
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARING THE PERNIL RECIPE IN THE PRESSURE COOKER
- Season the ham with the crushed garlic, the seasoning ready and the juice of the lemons, and marinate for at least 2 hours (in the refrigerator).
- After marinating, place the shank in the pressure cooker, cover with boiling water, set the salt and close the pan.
- When pressure is reached, lower the heat and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the shank from the pan and place in a baking dish with a bottom of olive oil.
- Then bake to brown for about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.