- 500 g of shredded rib
- 300 g manioc puree
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
- Wheat flour, egg and flour
WAY OF PREPARING THE FRIED COOKIE’S RECIPE
- The first thing to do is to cook the prime rib in the pressure for 1 hour. Then leave it to warm, shred and reserve.
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic in the oil and let wilt. Put the shredded rib and add the parsley and salt to taste. Let it rinse again.
- Mix this stew in the manioc puree and leave it very homogeneous.
- Give the format of croquette and beat in the flour, egg and then in the flour.
- Fry and serve with lemon to French.